The invasion of military age foreign men across America’s borders
(Image courtesy of AP Photo)
That doesn’t count what’s estimated to be way more that number of military-age men from almost every other country in the world who came in year 2023. Most of them sworn enemies of ours. Venezuela emptied its prisons and sent thousands of criminals packing to to our “Southern Border.” Their mentally insane, rapists, murders and robbers are now here. They will soon be or are your neighbors now.
These are men without women or children, just men. Odd, don’t you think? Huge increases in the number of, especially Chinese military-age single men, crossed the border in 2023.
20,000 men. Fit and trained. That’s the equivalent of TWO DIVISIONS of CHINESE SOLDIERS alone, in 2022. Michael Yon will not say his sources, but he has been told that virtually ALL of these Chinese men are from the Chinese Communist military, intelligence services and police services.
Don’t be surprised if your own American “fruitcake government” starts integrating them into our military and police. Regardless, I believe they will eventually be armed and won’t be interested in our voting system. Your Lilly-White rear end will be target practice for them. Just my opinion, but watch this…
Tin foil hat time?
Where is the money coming from for these people to fly directly into Tijuana and just walk across the border without medical or background checks? Where’s the money for the $5,000 electronic funds card given to each of them and the $2470 each month after from the Social Security Refugee Fund? That’s real but it sounds like “tin foil hat” information. READ and you will verify it.
I lived in a country for almost three years where the power systems, roads, railways, farms, water systems, bridges were constantly attacked. Roads were mined with anti-tank mines and were difficult and dangerous to travel and I drove and rode literally thousands of miles on them. Butt puckering. Everyone carried firearms where ever they went. It was not uncommon to see a drop-dead gorgeous woman with a submachine gun slung over her shoulder grocery shopping. I know, I married one.
That country was not divided like America is. People got along despite the racial situation. Their financial system wasn’t ready to collapse like ours. Their government was working in the interests of the people… not to destroy the country and people like ours is.
America’s present infrastructure is way more complex and susceptible to damage than that country 50 years ago. I believe our government is hiding terrorist engineered forest fires, railroad derailments, transformers shot out, etc. from the common Joe. Why? They’re bureaucrats and don’t want to have their careers ended over these failures. Plus the current administration would have its mass illegal immigration stopped cold by the outrage of the people.
America will be on its knees if only one-third of these people are deployed as saboteurs. I can put the electric out in my neighborhood with one bullet to our area electric transformer. Imagine 10,000 shooters across the country.
My Prime Directive
I have a “Prime Directive” that defines much of what I write and talk about. My Prime Directive calls me to focus FIRST on Self-Reliance by preparation. Store food and water. The FIRST and most important items of preparation.
“Folks, this is one of my email “sign offs,” which I refer to as “Termini (the end)…”
Member, Sully H. deFontaine Special Forces Association Chapter 51, Las Vegas, Nevada. Author of the “Civil Defense Manual,” “The Slaver’s Wheel,” “A Failure of Civility,” “And We Hide From The Devil” and “In Defense.”
“When an animal calls out a warning of danger, unseen to other animals, the others don’t question the motive as their instincts are still intact. When a human warns other humans, because precursors of issues that have repeatedly caused Mankind great harm and suffering throughout history are evident again, they laugh and call him a conspiracy theorist, because their instincts have been rendered useless.”
From Jack Lawson… an American in 1RLI Support Commando and attached to Rhodesian “C Squadron” SAS Africa 1976-79
If your instincts have not been rendered useless… consider what you read here as a warning.
I will keep harping on food, water and medicine storage…
Get my book… or buy other authors’ books I recommend at the end of this essay.
YOU MUST START storing Life Essential Items… food and water… then organizing your area. NOW.
The detailed step by step process of forming an area defense or mutual defense group is in the Civil Defense Manual
From T.L. Davis…
The crisis of conscience is what kills the right every time. They want to win, but they don’t want to do anything dishonorable in the process. They won’t take a stint in jail to win. They won’t intentionally inflict emotional or psychiatric pain on another person, even if that person is intent on inflicting the same sort of damage upon them. In one way, it makes a person proud to be among such fine people, but if that leads to drag queen story hour with children, it takes the shine off of that pride.
The left suffers from no such crisis. This is not to say they don’t have a conscience, but that they see over the horizon of their immediate actions, or are, more accurately, willing to accept that vision, however clumsily and fraudulently presented, as a cause worthy of soiling their hands.
As we see now, a great many of the left have no other goal than to seize power. They never know what to do with it, except to revert to some animalistic nature of oppressing or killing all who oppose them, but they don’t suffer from the paralyzing fear of acting that the right does. T.L. Davis from his latest essay at https://tldavis.substack.com/
Read Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War” at https://classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.html
What’s in the Civil Defense Manual?
In addition to newsletters on various subjects like protection from nuclear warfare and buying precious metals… and Chapters in the book from NC Scout on Radio Communications and Matt Bracken on “Night Fighting,” here’s a list of some of the subjects covered in the Civil Defense Manual…
- How to protect and secure your neighborhood against riot, civil unrest and fire using the CDM Neighborhood Protection PlanTM concept
- How to determine the level of danger from mobs where you live with this simple calculator
- Checklists of items you must immediately purchase when Extraordinary Catastrophic Events strike in practical check box checklist forms
- Tips on how to survive a gun battle
- How to get gas station fuel from underground tanks in a total Grid Down situation
- How neighbors can make their area a secure fortress by using simple military tactics
- Night fighting without night vision equipment-written by a Navy SEAL Officer
- Water sources, where are they and how to make water drinkable
- Emergency lighting on and off the grid, how to make a torch and lamp, how to make lamp oil from trees, how to make candles and wicks
- A simple way to store chicken eggs without refrigeration for up to two years
- What you need for individual/cooperative tools, supplies, equipment needed for survival
- Improvised security devices, improvised weapons and improvised attack vehicles
- How to make your own N95 equivalent reusable face mask
- The most probable catastrophes that are looming and what their characteristics will be
- How to make a bullet cause a shotgun effect by using the ‘skipping rounds’ technique
- Where and how to get salt from Mother Nature virtually anywhere
- The step by step procedure of organizing your neighborhood and how to put it in action
- What to buy in emergency foods and proper storage
- Cold weather refuge from freezing without burning fuel
- How to make Pemmican-the long-term storage food staple that provides everything you need in one food source
- Marksmanship fundamentals… how to logically and properly choose your firearm
- Medical information and resources and alternative pain control methods
- How to make your own hand sanitizer
- All about short and long-range radio communications
- Dental care, how to protect your teeth without a dentist and pain control methods
- How to make your own toothbrush and toothpaste
- What fuel to store and how to store it.
- The ABCs of alternative power sources
- How to survive hypothermia and cold weather when others die
- How to aggressively defend your neighborhood using strategies and simple military tactics that will defeat far superior forces
- How to survive biological infectious disease and protective equipment needed
- Principles of an Area Tactical Proactive Defense, patrolling and house clearing
- Strategic and tactical principles of thought
Tactics… Plain language explanations, that even with no military or Law Enforcement background, you can understand. Tactical and strategic principles, effects and movement:
- All Around Defense
- Fields of Fire
- Interlocking Fields of Fire
- Supporting Fields of Fire
- Element of Surprise
- Force Multiplier Effect
- Violence of Action
- Economy of Force
- Kill Zone maze
- Defense In Depth
- Flanking Attack principles
- L Shaped Ambush
- Cover and Fire Movement
- Fall Back Fighting Positions
- Area Tactical Proactive Defense (aggressive defense employing offensive maneuvers)
- Serpentine Entry Control
- Perimeter Defense and the Vauban Star Perimeter Defense principle
- Indirect Approach Strategy
- Employment and coordination of Inside Marksmen and OutFlanker Marksmen
- The Rapid Response Force
- The third Dimension of the Defensive Perimeter
- The Castle Concept
- Setting up long-range marksmen and observation posts
- How to fortify and defend a suburban neighborhood, high-rise building, ranch, farm or houseboat on a lake or river
- Where to hunker down in the city
- How to survive hurricane, earthquake, tornados, electrical power outages
- Why government can’t assist and why you and your neighbors are on your own.
- Why natural gas flow will stop with most severe disasters-contrary to popular thought
- The organizational structure needed for a CDM Neighborhood Protection PlanTM
- Defense Perimeter principles and how to build fortifications
- Surviving Nuclear Warfare where you are with what you have
- The effect of an Electro Magnetic Pulse event (EMP) on you and what it will damage
- How to build an inexpensive Faraday Cage
- Sanitation and care for the dead made simple
- Fire protection procedures
- What a disaster will really be like and how to mentally prepare yourself for disaster
- How to create an essential Intelligence Section to know what is happening in your area
- The A to Z of underground shelters and everything you could possibly want to know
- Security in Motion, Survival-Escape-Resistance-Evasion (SERE)
- How to deal with family, friends and those who don’t prepare
- Bullet proof vest protection level chart and penetration chart of common materials
- Morse Code chart
- Emergency Radio Frequency list
- The Military Phonetic Alphabet
- Calculation form for food, how many people it will feed and for how long
- Blood transfusion compatibility chart
- Chart of Catastrophic Events and Characteristics
- Numerous engaging and illustrative stories to heighten the learning experience
- Book features: Large font, written in Layman terms, practical check box checklists and forms, definitions, diagrams, depictions, charts, photographs and stories
The Civil Defense Manual is ONLY AVAILABLE at www.CivilDefenseManual.com
We DO NOT SELL through Amazon or EBay and their price gougers who attempt to sell the author’s book for up to three times what we sell it for.
Sign Up for the Civil Defense Manual Newsletter at the bottom of any page of our website to get updates, our newsletter and supplements. FREE READING. We do not use your email for marketing or anything else. While you’re on our website, use the tools such as our FREE Food & Water Calculator.